|Sharing the Love of Jesus Christ with the Moab Community
The Children that have been involved with Children’s Church Ministry will be sharing the Christmas Story in pageant and song during our Morning Worship Service on Sunday, December 15th. This will start right at 10:00 a.m. so please have the children involved meet in the church Library at 9:45 a.m. They will have the first half of the service, then be dismissed to their Children’s Church Ministry. Come...you will be blessed! Following the Worship Service the C.E. Board will be hosting our Annual Birthday Party for Jesus in the Fellowship Hall. This will include Pizza, Salad, Birthday Cake and treats for the kids.
Our traditional Christmas Eve
Candlelight Service will start at
7:00 p.m. This is always a
wonderful way to celebrate our
Savior's birth through scripture and
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP:
· 10:00 a.m. Worship Service (Nursery Provided)
· 11:00 a.m. Fellowship Time
· 11:15 a.m. Discipleship Classes
Men's Prayer Meeting Wednesday mornings 6:00 a.m. @ Moab Grill. All men are invited for this time of fellowship & prayer.
This month's will be the last church Newsletter we will be mailing to you. We
are going DIGITAL. We still will be publishing a newsletter, but it will
be available on our website only except by request.
Also, they will be emailed to those for whom we have an email address.
We will be printing some newsletters and having them in the back of
the Sanctuary. We are needing to cut costs and we feel this is the
most practical more up-to-date way. If you would like one mailed to
you, please contact our church office.
EVERYONE CAN SERVE
Looking for a place to serve? We have just the spot for you! We are needing a couple more Sunday morning hostesses for our Fellowship Time. Contact the church office or Betty Drake. Thanks!
Look for opportunities to serve; don't wait to be asked! Remember, you can serve without being a part of an "official" ministry. We all can:
- Extend the word of welcome, whether or not we are official greeters
- Be listening caring friends, whether or not we are offical lay counselors
- Be ready to give reason for the hope that is in us, whether or not we are on the evengelism team
- Be enthusiastic participants and ready to give a hand, whether or not we are on the planning or cleanup committees.